I ran my first 10K race on ----------, Utah. It was so exciting! I wasn't expecting it to be so fun, but it was. I ran it with cousins. My time was 54:19. I placed fourth of eleven in my age group, and was number 436 of 1125 people running the 10K. I can't wait to do it again and I am looking forward to Cross Country this school year. It will be great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Your blog is most excellent. I am impressed with all of your myriad of talents. You never cease to impress me. Maybe I am bit biased, but you are amazing and beautiful. I am proud of all of your accomplishments.
Thanks. I love you!
YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!
Thanks! You are too!
I want to do it next year. Everyone said it was so fun.
It was, and you will like it next year.
Post a Comment