Yes, I admit, I had no part of cleaning the yard and making it so beautiful. BUT, I did clean the bathroom, straighten my room and get in my 8-1/2 run. I think I had a pretty productive day too!
Now I must say that I think my brothers and Dad are really great. They do so much hard work and our yard does really look beautiful because of them! The grass is getting greener!


7 comments:
Yes, Madison you did work hard too. I am sorry that I did not mention you working hard too. We were just doing the normal things inside. You are always an amazing help to me.
I was kidding. It was supposed to be a funny blog.
Hey welcome back! I noticed that you weren't in the outside pics but I figured you were working on the inside!
I love the way your room is shaping up, it will be fun to see it all painted and stuff. We are certainly on a slpruce up kick over here. I have been clearing Maryn's room so we can paint in there tomorrow and install some closet cabinets!
Thanks! I was just playing with my mom. And, the boys did do more work than I did. Thats exciting. Have fun with Maryn's room. Kelsey's looks like a model home room! It's so pretty.
I wish I could do that. I just want to read.:]00
Well I think it is amazing how many books you have read. You have already read more than I will probably read in my lifetime! Yikes...thats a lot!
Post a Comment