Sunday, July 20, 2008

Reading Away!

Last Friday, I bought a book with all of Jane Austen's novels! I have spent very little time on the computer (An accomplishment!) because I haven't been able to put the book down. I am reading Sense and Sensibility right now. It is very good. I love the descriptions, the characters and the events in the story so far. It is so nice to sit down, with a really fun classic, on a rainy day and read away...

7 comments:

dhillman said...

I have that book! Sonora Rogers gave it to me because she had two and knew I loved them!
So cool!

Madison said...

That is so cool!!!

Me said...

I am glad that you have found something to read that you enjoy. I would very much rather you stick that nose in a good book for hours than have your bum on the couch in front of the t.v.
Love,
Mom

Madison said...

What are you suggesting by that comment??? Huh? I dont have my bum on the couch in front of the tv..ever..really...:)

Madison said...

Just kidding Mom!

Katherine said...

I am reading that tooand have just read other books. I started it and am trying to finish it!! Have you read Pride and Prejudice?? That ones good too.

Madison said...

I love Pride and Prejudice. It is a really great book.