Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Banana Test

I got this in an chain letter email. Try it!

THE BANANA TEST.

There is a very, very tall coconut tree and there are 4 animals, a Lion, a Chimpanzee, a Giraffe, and a Squirrel who pass by.They decide to compete to see who is the fastest to get a banana off thetree. Who do you guess will win? Your answer will reflect your personality. So think very carefully............
Try and answer within 30 seconds.
Got your answer? Don't peek until you have chosen one of the animals!
Now, scroll down to see the analysis.

Click your cursor over the space between the parentheses to read the answer.


(If your answer is:
Lion = you're dull.
Chimpanzee = you're a moron.
Giraffe = you're a complete idiot.
Squirrel = you're just hopelessly stupid.
A coconut tree doesn't have bananas! .Obviously you're stressed and overworked. You should take some time off and relax! Try again later... :)
)

LOL! Have a great day!

4 comments:

dhillman said...

How did you get the words to be only visible when you have them highlighted, that is cool!

Madison said...

I made the words in between the parentheses white. It is pretty fun! I got the idea through email. There are some pretty clever people out there!

Me said...

You are funny. I was wondering the same thing. I will have to try that sometime. By the way, I did not fall for your little trick, my pretty.

Madison said...

Well, I didn't want to be the only complete idiot! I thought it was worth a try...besides it was fun blogging it.