MyHeritage: Celebrity Collage - Family tree chart - Pedigree
You got two different answers--did it matter which way you were holding yor head?
I think so. I like this one better than the last one.
You are cuter than any celebrity Madison. :)
Thanks Mom.
Mom's are biased...but aunts aren't! And you are hands down cuter than any celebrity!
Okay- I may not be original but I am being honest- YOU ARE WAY MORE BEAUTIFUL then any of those wanna be Madison's.
Well you guys are too nice. Thanks for the compliments.
How much fun about the new blog. VERY cute. And u aree so much prettier than all those celebs!!
Katherine, do you have a blog now? Thanks for the comment.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
You got two different answers--did it matter which way you were holding yor head?
I think so. I like this one better than the last one.
You are cuter than any celebrity Madison. :)
Thanks Mom.
Mom's are biased...but aunts aren't! And you are hands down cuter than any celebrity!
Okay- I may not be original but I am being honest- YOU ARE WAY MORE BEAUTIFUL then any of those wanna be Madison's.
Well you guys are too nice. Thanks for the compliments.
How much fun about the new blog. VERY cute. And u aree so much prettier than all those celebs!!
Katherine, do you have a blog now? Thanks for the comment.
Post a Comment