Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cross Country


This is a picture from my 10K race in Utah, but this is how I look after today's run. I am so tired. We ran around six miles. The girls on my team insisted that it was about 6 1/2 though. Well, it really wore me out. I can run the mileage, but running it their pace was really tough. I really like the team. The girls are really nice.

8 comments:

Me said...

I am so excited for you. Getting involved in sports in school is so beneficial in so many ways. Way to go, Madison.

Madison said...

Thanks Mom.

Green Family Blog said...

I'm glad you decided to join the team this year. Your going to have so much fun!! I still would like to find time to take some pictures of you. I wanted to take some running shots with the background blurred as your in mid stride, along with some fun super girly shots. Time keeps slipping away.....

Madison said...

Yes, that would be fun. I'd love to have some pictures done. Just call. The team is great!

dhillman said...

I am so happy you decided to go..that is awesome. How was practice today? Was it more like Monday, Tuesday or something different all together. Did it go very long, because while I was at
aerobics, there were people around.

Madison said...

Wednesday's practice was at six, So we were home earliar. The practice Wednesday was just a game of Ultimate Frisbee(not my ideal practice..but oh well) and today we ran a fast paced 3 miles...and did some weightlifting. Then, I ran home from Marina's and ran a couple laps around my neighborhood so that I can keep up running 5 miles everyday. Im not sure what we are running tomorrow, but Saturday I think we are running something like 7-9 miles!!!!!!!

Green Family Blog said...

I'm so glad your having fun. I did call a few days ago to see if Hannah and Noah could hangout and play while we did pictures. But no one called back...So I figured that it must have been bad timing. Hopefully we'll be able to get together soon. Maybe this next week when everyone is together, we can find some time. :)

Me said...

Hi Madison,
This comment is in regards to "what do you remember about me"...how difficult is that to do for your own child. In some ways, my life as I know it now did not even begin until there was you. My life is full of you, and I am so thankful. Is there a memory that you are not in?