Thursday, October 9, 2008

Cross Country Rocks!




Duh-Duh-Duh-Duh-Duh-



Cross country rocks...rocks!



Cross country rocks...rocks!


Go Meet!



Yesterday's meet went pretty good. Our school's varsity girls won third place, and I helped contribute to that by running #3 on varsity. I normally run #4 but one of my teammates wasnt able to run. I came in 20th of 56 or more varsity girls. You may have read it on my mother's blog, but I just want to say it myself. My most favorite meets were in C------ when I came in 13th of 120 something freshman, and in S------ when I came in 10th of 126 freshman from C-------- and A--------! Also, we had a miny meet and I came in 4th of 30 girls. I am really enjoying cross country...I guess you can tell though. I mean, who would run in the blazing heat for miles if they didnt like it in some....strange way?


I encourage everyone to join cross country. This is Madison and I approve this message.

4 comments:

Me said...

You are so cute. I am glad you are back to blogging. You have done so well and it is so fun to watch you progress and set goals and work towards them. You go, girl. You are loved!!!!

Madison said...

Thanks mom. I love you and your blog too!

dhillman said...

It was fun to watch you in action! Keep up the hard work

Madison said...

Thank you for coming. It was fun!