Sunday, November 16, 2008

Exciting Times!!! (And A Little Pre-CHRISTmas!)

This time of year is my favorite!!! I love the CHRISTmas music and all the traditions that come along with Thanksgiving and CHRISTmas. I love to smell goodies being baked. I love to cook especially for Thanksgiving. I love seeing the Nativity that will be shown in just a month. It is just so fun!
Just a few weeks ago I had my first XC state meet. It went fairly well. Our girl's team placed fourth in state, which wasnt too bad out of 26 teams, and also because we are rebuilding this year considering they lost some really good senior runners the year before. I placed 43rd-45th (Its not quite clear.) out of 200 something varsity girls! I believe I was around the ninth freshman to come in.
I am anxious for Tuesday! We find out what my mom is having! I dont care what gender the baby is...it's just......EXCITING!

And since Im in such a great mood, I have (WILL) created a new CHRISTmas playlist...if it's too early for you, just turn it off.

2 comments:

dhillman said...

Lucky you, it looks like Christmas every where you go!
This is my favorite time of year too. I don't let myself listen to Christmas music till Thanksgiving Day, though. I love Thanksgiving but I let Christmas crowd it out if I don't give myself boundries! :) I do wish this AZ weather would cooperate and bring us some REAL fall temps.
Be sure and give us a call to let us know what color to be looking at for baby stuff!

Madison said...

Ok!!! I am so excited!!!We will let you know. Wow..I cant believe it. The baby will be here before we know it!