Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Baby!

It's A...(Girl!!!) Drag your cursor over the blank spot between the parenthesis....ha! This is kind of unneccessary because those of you who read my blog, are most likely already informed by my mom. But yes (I cant believe I am having a sister! I didnt think this day would come!I am one lucky teenager!) Most importantly, the baby is healthy and is growing "beautifully" That is the word the nurse described (her) to my mom and dad and Caleb and I the whole entire time. (She) was kicking and moving so much. We have several cute photos. I am excited for my baby sibling to come hopefully around April (27th...??) This is so exciting!

(A Girl! Woot! Woot!)

Note: I changed the background so the words inside the parenthesis are not a surprise anymore on purpose.

This post has become completely retarded now.

4 comments:

dhillman said...

My cursor isn't working! But thank goodness I knew or I would have gone crazy!
Congratulations! I am so happy for all of you and you especially since you wanted a sister!

Madison said...

It isnt working? Maybe I should stop doing that in my entries....

Me said...

You actually have to hold the right button down as you move the mouse across the blank part. I had to figure that out. That is a cool trick. I think you should keep it as part of your blogging. I love you.
-Mom

Sorena said...

That is so exciting! I am so happy for all of you! I think Grace is a cute name.
CONGRATULATIONS!