I am almost done with a whole semester in highschool. I have this week, a week to prepare for finals, and then finals week, and then Christmas break!!! I love it!!! It has been challenging with the whole social aspect but the sports and grade aspects have been very fun.
I saw Twilight.....TWICE....last week. It was a silly choice but it is pretty good. Edward wasnt sooo sooo bad as I was thinking he would be. BUT HE's STILL NOT WHAT I THOUGHT WOULD BE GOOD. Other than that, I really enjoyed it. I think it is cute.
We got our decorations up. I love them! They make me very happy!
News on my baby sister (GRACE)......my mom has felt her move! Oh and we got her first three outfits...that all ended up being dresses... two of them with polka dots....and they all had pink on them. Imagine that. We got her some darling shoes too! She is going to be a cutie, especially since I was just so gorgeous... :) That picture will be me in about four months with my OWN sister. But that is my second cousin Alexa. She is adorable.


5 comments:
It was fun to go and see Twilight with you. I liked it too. I am still working on getting my decorations up...no one is home long enough to help me out!
It was fun! Thats a bummer. We are still getting them up day by day. We dont have our exterior lights up yet.
We haven't even started getting our decorations up. We don't even have snow yet...CRAZY.
It is very excitng that there is another girl Snell, and you are right, she will be beautiful like her older sister! We are all very happy for you guys.
Oh..lol thanks Sorena. That is crazy that you guys havent had snow yet.
that's cool
Post a Comment