Monday, January 12, 2009

1*12*09

Tomorrow is the big day. I am getting nervous, but who wouldn't. The hardest thing yet was running the last few minutes of my run today. I couldnt stop! In fact I ran 7 miles, which is great for a Monday run. I run my long distance on Saturdays-usually about 9 miles. And I am going to stop talking about running now. (before I cry... Just kidding :)I just wanted to say bye for a week and that I will have lots of interesting (FINALLY) posts to write about. I also want to thank everyone for their love and support!
Love you guys!
Maddi

8 comments:

Me said...

You are a goof, Maddi. But, you are my adorable goof.

dhillman said...

I am completely lost with word verification and pooti...

We will have you in our prayers all day. And as all good aunts do, I will anxiously await the opportunity to see you and fulfill any wish, you know like a fruit smoothie or whatever it is you crave after you wake up! I will sneak it in if I have to!
I love you

Sorena said...

MADDI!! We love you so much and are thinking about and praying for you.

Yes, we laugh at the word verifications too.

Katherine said...

you are awesome! good luck!

BRI said...

maddi I LOVE YOU SO MUCH i hope everything went well :) your an amazing girl and very strong and wow your hair is getting long can't wait to see you :)

Emmy said...

Maddi i love you so much hope you feel better soon. I LOVE YOU!!

Anonymous said...

maddi i love you and i have been praying for you very day!!! I will also fulfill any craveing you have!!!

Madison said...

need a smoothie! that woould be nice