Sunday, January 4, 2009

Blog Makeover and of course some random thoughts

My poor blog...went through (I'm embarrassed to say) a couple of hours of maintenance. I really loved my glitter backgrounds but I was looking for something more "Audrey Hepburny", "Scarlett O' Hara-ee", fancy (not that glitter isnt fancy or any of those adjectives) and "princess-ee" . I think it is stupid how I have this elegant stuff and then my crazy 80's music blasting. It just doesnt match, but I wouldnt have it any other way because I have to sport my love of 80's music and of course my love for HOCKEY MUSIC. Im going to add something hockey soon.. right smack in between my "kindred spirit" sista's Audrey and Scarlett. Oh and it isnt going to be just any hockey graphic its going to be the Coyotes. Because the Coyotes are cool.
I find it "really wierd" (as the Johnny Depp Willy Wonka would say) how my posts always drift from one topic to another and never stay on the same topic...ever. (well 99% of the time)
Now what was I saying before?

6 comments:

dhillman said...

I like the new look! And I like the crowns. I just bought a "hook" for Kelsey that has a crown on it.
How was your first day back to school?

Madison said...

Thanks. What is the "hook"? My day was fine. It isnt too exciting on Mondays especially after a two week break, but it will get better. Plus, Friday is already my last day! Woo-hoo!

Sorena said...

I like your new blog too. I am waiting to see the hockey stuff. I am still surprised that you like hockey. Love you Maddi!

Madison said...

Thanks. I LOVE hockey. Love you too!

Sorena said...

I forgot to mention how much I enjoy your music choices! Nicely done!

Lexi said...

I Love it all!!!!!!! the diamonds, the Audrey, the Scarlett, and especially the 80's music!!! Big fan!!! I really like reading your blogs they are so fun!!