I went to church today for about half an hour. I got tired and needed to go home though. I'll give it a try next week! Oh yeah, and I put on makeup myself! I looked like myself again!
We are so thankful to have been in Sacrament meeting as a family again. Although, I missed you when you left. You looked beautiful, tired, but beautiful.
4 comments:
We are so thankful to have been in Sacrament meeting as a family again. Although, I missed you when you left. You looked beautiful, tired, but beautiful.
Way to go Maddi! You are making fantastic progress...little steps everyday and you will get there for sure.
Great job Madison. Getting up, and dressed is half the battle. Your almost there!
Way to go girl! I don't think I would be able to do the things that you are doing! Very impressive! Love you!
Post a Comment