Saturday, January 31, 2009

Guess What ? ! ! !

I have been released to reach, to twist, to bend, to go to school on Monday, to swim, to bike and etc. The doctor said everything was great and normal! He also told my mom, "No more treating her like a princess." Back to normal life!!

8 comments:

dhillman said...

Yahoo!! Awesome. We are so excited for that news. Way to hang in there Maddi.
You will have to come play on the wii for some exercise!
How was church today--how long did you go?

Katherine said...

I am so excited! I can't wait to see you and I hope it's soon! Well thats great you can do all that stuff and life is returning to normal! Yeah!!

Whitney said...

Hey wait a minute shouldn't being treated like a princess BE normal!!! Glad to hear you are doing so well. It is a lesson in faith and perseverance. Good luck at school. Love you

Green Family Blog said...

How are you feeling about all that?! We are so excited and proud of your hard work.

Judy said...

That is awesome news!!!! I am so excited for you. Can't wait to see you again. I know that the Lord has been watching out for you and answering your prayers.

Sorena said...

Very cool! Way to go girl! We love you lots and lots!

BRI said...

yeah Maddi am so glad you are recovering so well But i always knew you would because you are so strong :)and i agree with whitney the being treated like a princess should be normal:)

Emmy said...

Yea!! That is so exciting! I love you so super much!!