Sunday, March 1, 2009

Wishing!....and Hoping...and Praying...da da da.....


I want to be doing this!!!!!!!!! GRRR! These next 7 1/2 months are going to be a DRAG.
On a crazier note, Caleb lit our toaster on fire with one of those toaster waffles that the little chipmunks eat.... and yesterday night he got a wood staple embedded in his palm about 3 milimeters down resulting in a trip to Urgent Care. It has been a long time since I have blogged and partly it is because I just do not anything interesting to say.
Sooooo bye.

3 comments:

dhillman said...

Hey, you are being too hard on yourself or maybe too modest! There are very interesting things going on with you! Even "normal" everyday things are worth telling us--that just shows how far you have come, I guess!
So sorry to here about Caleb. Tell him Aunt Danette want to see his owie.

Judy said...

I think you are accomplishing amazing things! You have a strong body, I keep wishing and hoping I had a strong body but that doesn't do it, I have to work at it! Love you!

Sorena said...

Maddi-You will do it! Don't worry. You are strong, beautiful and full of desire! It will come!
I love you!