Girls Camp was a really neat experience this year. I learned a lot and feel like my testimony grew. I was a fourth year this year and I went on the hike- the--------- Trail. I conquered the -----------! I am so happy and feel blessed that I was able to accomplish it! I do not believe I would have been able to do it with out having a prayer in my heart, or not having had the surgery in January. I think that my back is stronger now than it used to be, because I recall my back aching on the 3rd year hike- which is a third of the ------- hike in length and I carried a much lighter pack that year too! This year, my back did not hurt once, and I actually came back with more weight in my pack than I started with. I really am thankful that I was able to do it. For once I can truly say, that I am very happy I had surgery. I have been ungrateful for it and I did not recognize all the blessings that would come from having it. I know I am stronger and it also has helped me realize that I need to rely on Jesus and Heavenly Father.
Girls Camp has been really good for me and I will strive to keep the peace and love that I felt on the mountain here in my home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That is so much fun!! We went on a trail and it had butterflies all around. Was it named the Butterfly Trail because it had a ton of butterflies, or just because??
I did not see one butterfly. I think it is named the Butterfly Trail just because :)
Madison,
I love you so much. You are an inspiration to me. You are beautiful and wonderful. I am glad that you had such a great time at camp. When I first saw you to pick you up, even though you were dirty and a bit camp-smelling, you sparkled.
It was so fun to see you around camp! I am so glad that you had a great time and did a great hike! I will get those pictures of you sent in the email
That is a great post! You are so sweet. Thanks for sharing that. I am so impressed with you!
I love you!!
Post a Comment