
Today we woke up at 5 to go to the "Raising the Flag" ceremony at the Church. It was so nice. Ethan, Tyler and I recited the first part of the Declaration of Independence and the Preamble with some other kids. It was really neat. Later, after some napping and cooking, we met up with the Hillmans, their friends, Jared and Melanie and kids, and Grandma and Grandpa to watch fireworks. The show was really good, though it wasn't the same as the Stadium of Fire. None the less, it was a great experience. I am so grateful for this country and the freedom that we enjoy. I am grateful for those who serve America and the people like me. They are so brave.
I know we live in the greatest country!


1 comment:
I agree! This is the best country and it was fun to spend some time with you
Post a Comment